Access Instructions for School and District Staff
Panorama's Student Success is Iowa's MTSS and Early Warning System. All users access Student Success via the Iowa Education Portal (EdPortal), an Iowa Department of Education site that acts as a gateway to several education applications, including Fastbridge and Student Success. Specific steps are required for users to be granted access to Student Success via their EdPortal account and the steps are different for district vs AEA staff.
For School/District staff:
For LEA users, access to Panorama via EdPortal is based on MTSS roles assigned in the district's student information system, which connects to the user's account in EdPortal if the email addresses match.
What about community partner preschool teachers (for PK myIGDIs)? Data are tied to the students’ information in the district’s student information system. In order to support myIGDIs data integration with Student Success, community partner preschool teachers will have to be set up in the public school’s school information system (SIS) with a role, and assigned to the school and class to tie the teacher to the student roster. Staff should work with the district’s data entry person for proper data entry and role assignment in the district’s SIS.
In the guide you'll find multiple links to instructions for the following:
- The 4 steps required for access:
- Update or create an account on EdPortal
- Assign an MTSS user role for Student Success in your district's student information system (JMC, Infinite Campus, or Powerschool)
- Allow overnight for EdPortal account and MTSS user role to connect
- Log into EdPortal to access Student Success
- How to check for an existing EdPortal account
- How to create a new EdPortal account
- Basic EdPortal account maintenance such as
- How to assign MTSS (Student Success) or Fastbridge user roles in your district's student information system, including data entry instructions for each specific SIS and information on the user role options available
- Where to go for help