Access Instructions for AEA Staff
Panorama's Student Success is Iowa's MTSS and Early Warning System. All users access Student Success via the Iowa Education Portal (EdPortal), an Iowa Department of Education site that acts as a gateway to several education applications, including Fastbridge and Student Success. Specific steps are required for users to be granted access to Student Success via their EdPortal account and the steps are different for LEA vs AEA staff.
For AEA staff:
The steps for access depend upon which user role you need. AEA user roles should NOT be entered in any district's student information system.
In the quick start guide you'll find instructions for:
- The 4 steps required for access. Note: The steps are different for the AEA Student Success building user role
- Update or create an account on EdPortal
- For ALL user roles except the building user role: Request a Panorama user role in EdPortal.
For the building user role only: work with your AEA's designated contact for Student Success access. Once complete, skip to step #4.
- Your AEA's EdPortal security office approves user role request.
- Log into EdPortal to access Student Success
- How to check for an existing EdPortal account
- How to create a new EdPortal account
- Basic EdPortal account maintenance such as
- Information on the user role options available
- Your AEA contact for Student Success and Fastbridge access
- Where to go for help with non-access related issues