Introduction to myIGDIs data in Student Success
myIGDIs data is now available. Student Success includes behavior and attendance information (when available) from the school’s student information system for 3-, 4-, and 5-year-olds in PK, as well as myIGDIs data for 4-, and 5-year-olds in preschool. This will affect some of the displays for academics, as no myIGDIs information will be available for 3-year-olds. Only 4- and 5-year-olds in the PK grade level are eligible for myIGDIs Early Literacy assessment.
Note: Effective in 2022-23 school year, the Academics indicator on the Overview report is powered by student grade data. This means assessment data (including myIGDIs data) is no longer available on the Overview report. We are working to update resources to remove references to assessments on the Overview report.
What myIGDIs data are available and how often will it be updated?
Data will load nightly for each myIGDIs Early Literacy Assessment subtest: Picture Naming, Rhyming, Sound ID, Which One Doesn’t Belong, and Alliteration (winter and spring only).
Which places in Student Success will I see myIGDIs data?
- Data will be available at the student level on the Literacy report.
- myIGDIs data will not display in Healthy Indicators because there is no composite for myIGDIs.
- myIGDIs data is not available at the AEA, District or School level and there are no classroom or building summaries available at this time.
How do I navigate Student Success to see myIGDIs data?
The quickest way to get to myIGDIs scores for students is to:
- Click the Students tab
- Select a building from the drop down, if applicable
- Click Literacy on the left menu
- Filter by Demographics >Grade Level > PK on the left
- Select the myIGDIs subtest you want to view first on the drop down menu above the bar graph
This will result in a list of scores for all students Click on a student name to see their myIGDIs subtests scores together in a line graph view on the student's individual profile page.
Help! Data is missing!
The most likely reason you aren’t seeing data for a student or students is that the state student ID is missing or not valid in the myIGDIs data system. For further information, see the Quick Start Guide for myIGDIs and Q&A article.